The Education Division provides new faculty with information on educational scholarship involvement and documentation of teaching activities.
Faculty Development Workshops are held each autumn and spring for faculty and clinical faculty representatives from all sites working with students and residents. These workshops are co-sponsored by the UW Dean of Medicine.
The focus is on:
- Feedback in teaching
- Developing teaching skills
- Suggestions for clerkship improvement
- Updates in medical education
- Meeting and sharing information
- Computer updates
- Introducing new faculty who present their research interests or new developments in clinical medicine