Grand Rounds Archived Videos
Contraception for women with epilepsy: does it work? does it help?
- Presented By: Anne Davis, M.D., M.P.H.
- Date: 05/14/2014
Out of the Stone Age - Milestones and Technology
- Presented By: Seine Chiang, M.D.
- Date: 05/07/2014
Digital Natives - Digital Immigrants 'Engaging the Google Generation' ('Engaging the Bing Babies')
- Presented By: Brian K Ross, M.D., Ph.D.
- Date: 04/16/2014
Cord Blood Gases - Back to the Basics
- Presented By: Timothy Mitchell, M.D.
- Date: 03/19/2014
Cancer in Pregnancy: Evolving Changes In Management
- Presented By: Kimberly Ma, M.D.
- Date: 03/12/2014
Our microbes, Ourselves: Genital microbiota and reproductive health
- Presented By: Caroline Mitchell, M.D., MPH
- Date: 02/05/2014
Stillbirth: local and global perspectives
- Presented By: Dawn Kopp, M.D., M.P.H.
- Date: 01/29/2014
A Vexatious Task: The History of Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Presented By: Carrie Rouse, M.D.
- Date: 01/22/2014
Pregnancy in the Context of a Woman's Lifespan
- Presented By: Michele G. Curtis, M.D., M.P.H., MML
- Date: 01/15/2014
Egg Freezing: From Experimental to Standard of Care
- Presented By: Amy Criniti, M.D.
- Date: 01/08/2014
Social Media And Adolescent Health
- Presented By: Megan A. Moreno, MD, MSEd, MPH
- Date: 12/18/2013
Ovarian Cancer Screening and Prevention: A Tale of Two Tubes
- Presented By: Anna Panighetti, M.D.
- Date: 11/20/2013
Fertility Sparing Surgery In Early Stage Cervical Cancer
- Presented By: Joelle Lucas, M.D.
- Date: 11/13/2013
Contemporary Labor Management: New Insights and Unanswered Questions
- Presented By: George A. Macones, M.D.
- Date: 11/06/2013
- Presented By: Christopher Famy, M.D.
- Date: 10/30/2013
Religious Influence On Medical Decision Making In Obstetrics & Gynecology: A Series Of Illustrative Cases
- Presented By: Emily J. Amarosa, M.D.
- Date: 10/23/2013
Maternal & Gynecological Conditions in Global Burden of Disease 2010
- Presented By: Theo Vos, M.D.
- Date: 10/09/2013
The State of Ovarian Cancer in the US: Why Aren't We Making More Progress?
- Presented By: Barbara Goff, M.D.
- Date: 09/25/2013
The Cost of Doing Business: Comparative and Cost Effectiveness in Gynecology
- Presented By: David E. Cohn, M.D.
- Date: 09/18/2013
Teamwork: The Foundation of Patient Safety
- Presented By: Eric Thomas, M.D., MPH
- Date: 06/19/2013
Vaginal Breech Birth: Evidence, Pearls, and Pitfalls
- Presented By: Andrew Kotaska, M.D., FRCSC
- Date: 05/08/2013
Our Evolving US Healthcare System
- Presented By: Rick Goss, M.D., MPH & Tom Staiger, M.D.
- Date: 05/01/2013
Clinic Congestion Syndrome: Management of Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Presented By: Eric Guerrero Adiarte, M.D.
- Date: 04/17/2013
Maternal T cell Tolerance to Fetoplacental Antigens
- Presented By: Margaret Petroff, Ph.D.
- Date: 04/10/2013
Matching UW Student Interest in OB/GYN to Critical Workforce Needs
- Presented By: Vicki Mendiratta, M.D.
- Date: 03/27/2013
Delayed Cord Clamping: Worth the Wait?
- Presented By: Ryan M. McAdams, M.D.
- Date: 03/13/2013
Reproductive Health and the Environment: Exploring te Impact of Exposures Across the Female Lifecourse
- Presented By: Samantila Butts, M.D., MSCE
- Date: 03/06/2013
Female Genital Anatomy
- Presented By: Claire C. Yang, M.D.
- Date: 02/27/2013
Hot Flashes: New Theory and Approach to Treatment
- Presented By: Robert Steiner - Donald Clifton
- Date: 02/13/2013
Evidence-based (Critical) Care in the Postoperative Setting
- Presented By: Tilley Jenkins Vogel, M.D.
- Date: 02/06/2013
Smooth Transitions: Enhancing the Safety of Planned Out-of-Hospital Birth Transports - A QI Intiative of the Washington State Perinatal Collaborative
- Presented By: Robert H. Palmer Jr., M.D., FACOG
- Date: 01/30/2013
Painful Bladder Syndrome/Interstitial Cystitis
- Presented By: Gretchen Lentz, M.D.
- Date: 01/23/2013
SSI Evidence - A Surgeon's Perspective
- Presented By: Patchen E. Dellinger, M.D.
- Date: 01/16/2013
- Presented By: Linda O. Eckert, M.D.
- Date: 01/09/2013
Can We Clear The Fog? Addressing Cognitive Dysfunction After Chemotherapy
- Presented By: Heidi J. Gray, M.D.
- Date: 12/19/2012
IOL TOP - Review of the Evidence and Recommendation for 2nd Trimester Induction Abortions
- Presented By: Anna Altshuler, M.D., MPH
- Date: 12/05/2012
Human Trafficking And The Health Care Provider
- Presented By: Meg McSorley, M.D., Ph.D., MPH
- Date: 11/28/2012
The Fanconi Anemia-BRCA Pathway in Ovarian Carinomas
- Presented By: Elizabeth Swisher, M.D.
- Date: 11/14/2012
Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Presented By: Dina Gordon, M.D.
- Date: 11/07/2012
Tobacco and Pregnancy - Current Status and Future Directions
- Presented By: Jeroen Vanderhoeven, M.D.
- Date: 10/31/2012
- Presented By: Andrew Warner, M.D.
- Date: 10/24/2012
Operative Vaginal Delivery: The Art of Obstetrics
- Presented By: Peter E. Nielsen, M.D., FACOG
- Date: 10/17/2012
Maternal Cardiac Disease in Pregnancy
- Presented By: Emmanuelle Pare, M.D., MSCE
- Date: 10/10/2012
Medical Abortion - Everything You Ever Wanted to Know (But Were Afraid to Ask)
- Presented By: Sarah Prager, M.D., MAS
- Date: 10/03/2012
Quality Assessment in Obstetrics
- Presented By: Thomas Benedetti, M.D., MHA
- Date: 09/19/2012
Adventures in Genetic Testing and Ovarian Cancer
- Presented By: Barbara Norquist, M.D.
- Date: 05/09/2012
Gynecologic Care of Premenopausal Women with Breast Cancer
- Presented By: Karen Bar-Joseph, M.D.
- Date: 04/11/2012
Your Money, Your Future
- Presented By: Robert J. Wallace, M.D., MBA, FACOG
- Date: 03/14/2012
Toward Understanding Obstetrical Outcome in ART
- Presented By: William E. Gibbons, M.D.
- Date: 03/07/2012
The Current State of Breastfeeding (and not just in Washington)
- Presented By: Alyssa Stephenson-Famy, M.D.
- Date: 02/29/2012
Induction of Labor
- Presented By: Kara Hoppe, DO
- Date: 02/22/2012
- Presented By: Benjamin E. Greer, M.D.
- Date: 02/08/2012
The Case for Neuromodulation in Overactive Bladder (OAB) Management
- Presented By: Michael Fialkow, M.D., M.P.H.
- Date: 01/25/2012
Evolving Knowledge of the Teratogenicity of Medications in Human Pregnancy
- Presented By: Margaret Adam, M.D., FAAP, FACMG
- Date: 01/11/2012
Postoperative issues in Gynecologic Oncology: "Minimally invasive" doesn't just mean robot
- Presented By: Renata Urban, M.D.
- Date: 01/04/2012
Management of early stage malignant ovarian germ cell tumors
- Presented By: Haider Mahdi, M.D.
- Date: 12/14/2011
Clinical Utility of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Biomarkers Reality vs. Future Possibility
- Presented By: Jing Zhang, M.D., Ph.D.
- Date: 11/23/2011
Global Impact of Preterm Birth: Is Prevention Possible
- Presented By: Michael G. Gravett, M.D.
- Date: 11/16/2011
HIV and Fertility
- Presented By: Brenda Houmard, M.D., Ph.D.
- Date: 11/02/2011
Pain Assessment and Treatment: Tools for responsible prescription
- Presented By: Alex Cahana, M.D.
- Date: 10/26/2011
Ischemic Stroke in Young Adults
- Presented By: Arielle Davis, M.D.
- Date: 10/19/2011
Fit for Practice: Why Physician Wellness Matters
- Presented By: Claudia Finkelstein, M.D.C.M.
- Date: 10/12/2011
Mullerian Anomalies: Understanding the Embryology, Recognizing Patterns of Presentation, and Developing
- Presented By: Anne-Marie Oelschlager, M.D.
- Date: 10/05/2011
Treatment of Severe Infection
- Presented By: David A., Eschenbach, M.D.
- Date: 09/28/2011
Fetal Therapy: The Unborn Patient
- Presented By: Jennifer A. Jolley, M.D.
- Date: 09/21/2011
The Evolution of Human Birth and Insigths from the Red Kangaroo
- Presented By: Roger Smith
- Date: 09/14/2011
Preneoplastic Gene Expression Alterations in High-Risk BRCA1 Fallopian Tube Epithelium
- Presented By: Joshua Press, M.D.
- Date: 05/11/2011
Combining the Best of Modern Obstetrics with Respect for Nature and Traditional Midwifery Approaches
- Presented By: Ina May Gaskin, MA, CPM, PhD
- Date: 05/04/2011
Neonatal Plastic Surgery
- Presented By: Richard A. Hopper, M.D.
- Date: 04/27/2011
Post Partum Sterilization
- Presented By: Mary Beth Welch
- Date: 04/20/2011
Making the Most of Your Mentor: A Guide to Becoming a Successful Mentee
- Presented By: Ellen Schur, M.D., M.S.
- Date: 04/13/2011
Take 'em or leave 'em? Evidence for and against Prophylactic BSO
- Presented By: Barbara A. Golf, M.D.
- Date: 03/30/2011
- Presented By: Linda Wallen, M.D.
- Date: 03/09/2011
Changing to a Culture of Safety - Improving Patient Outcomes
- Presented By: Susan Mann, M.D.
- Date: 02/23/2011
Robotic Surgery for the Benign Gynecologist
- Presented By: Laura Jacques, M.D.
- Date: 02/02/2011
Revisiting the Primary Treatment Paradigm for Advanced Ovarian Cancer: the Role of Neoadjuvant Chemotherary and Primary Cytorefductive Surgery
- Presented By: Robert E. Bristow, M.D., M.B.A.
- Date: 01/19/2011