Academic Accommodations Due to Disability

If you would like to request academic accommodations due to a disability, please contact Disabled Student Services, 448 Schmitz Hall (Box 355839), 543-8924 (V/TDD). If you have a letter from Disabled Student Services indicating you have a disability that requires academic accommodations, it should be presented to Anne Eacker, MD (Associate Dean of Student Affairs, A-300, UWMC) to discuss and verify.

You must also inform the This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.r in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology of the accommodations that are needed, prior to the start of your clerkship. This is best done by providing a memo from Dr. Eacker.

Back to Reference