Barbara J Silko, PhD, ARNP
Gynecologic Oncology:• Gynecologic oncology patient care and treatment• Colposcopy/follow-up of abnormal Pap smears• Gyn wellness follow-up of breast/gyn cancer survivors at risk for recurrence
• ARNP, Washington• RN, Washington
• Family Practice Nurse Practitioner, 2006
• BSN, Nursing (University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1980)• MSN, Nursing (University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, 1985)• PhD, Nursing (University of Washington, 1993)• ARNP (University of Washington Extension, 1996)
• Women's experiences with cancer diagnosis and treatment• Women's self-care practices in health and illness• Social/environmental influences on women's health and health care access/delivery
• Washington ARNPs United• Sigma Theta Tau National Honor Society of Nursing
Silko, BJ. Menopause without hormones. In Gralow, J, ed. Finding your way to wellness. Seattle, WA: Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation; 2005.
Silko, BJ. Nonmalignant disorders of the female reproductive system. In Patrick, M, Woods, S, Craven, R, Rokosky, J and Bruno, P, eds. Medical Surgical Nursing Pathophysiological Concepts. Philadelphia, PA: JB Lippincott Company; 1991.
Appointments & Practice Locations
UW Medical Center 8SE OncologyCascade Tower, 8th floor1959 NE Pacific StreetSeattle, WA 98195
We would like to hear from you!
Copyright © 2017 University of Washington. All rights reserved.