This section contains your online training.
Student Orientation Checklist – Click this link to open and print your Student Orientation Checklist. Check off each section as you complete your training and submit your completed checklist along with other documentation to your Student Site Coordinator.
Navigating Your Online Training – Click this link to read tips about navigating your online training. Tips are provided for each section below.
Watch both videos and complete all sections below.
- Watch the following:
MODULE READINGS & QUIZZES
- Complete the following:
- Module 1: Ethics & Compliance (Read and Take Quiz)
- Module 2: Environment of Care (Read and Take Quiz)
- Module 3: Infection Control (Read and Take Quiz)
- Module 4: Organizational Improvement (Read and Take Quiz)
- Module 5: Patient Safety (Read and Take Quiz)
- Module 6: Promoting a Respectful Workplace (Read and Take Quiz)
BOOKLET & FORMS
Read, print and sign the items below as directed.
Navigation Tip: For the items in this section, open in a separate window by right clicking on the item and select OPEN in NEW WINDOW.
- Booklet: Integrity at Work Booklet (Read) (Printing is optional)
- Form 1: Integrity at Work signature page 31 (Print, Read and Sign after reading booklet above)
- Form 2: Privacy, Confidentiality and Information Security Agreement (PCAISA) (Print, Read and Sign)
- Form 3: Patient Rights and Responsibilities signature page (Print, Read and Sign)
This section contains a sample of hospital policies of which you should be aware during your student assignment. All policies below are located on the HMC Intranet.
** If you have an AMC User ID you can review these policies using the links below at this time.**
Click this link to locate the Hand hygiene policy.
HMC Intranet – Infection Control Manual – Hand hygiene policy
Click this link to locate all other policies below.
HMC Intranet – Administrative Policies and Procedures (APOP)
- Professional Image
- Cellular Telephone Usage
- Visitor Policy
- Abuse/Neglect: Child
- Abuse/Neglect: Vulnerable Adults
- (Code Policies)
- Code AMBER: Infant and Child Abduction Prevention
- Code BLUE
- Code GRAY: Uncontrolled Behavior
- Code SILVER: Hospital Lockdown/Police Activity