OEI is an initiative funded through the Office of the Provost under 2Y2D and the Sustainable Academic Business Plan. OEI's purpose is to help position the UW for the future through work process improvements and innovations. OEI offers valuable organizational development services to help units achieve operational excellence. Since we are centrally funded through the Provost’s Office, our consulting services do not result in charges to UW units at this time.
Services include the following:
For consulting, facilitation or training on the following topics, contact OEI:
- Strategic Planning
- Process Improvement
- Change Management
- Team Building
- Other Organizational Development topics
- Metrics and Measurement
- Spans & Layers/Spider Maps
- Employee & Customer Satisfaction Surveys
For general questions please use our contact form, call us at (206)221–2018, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To request our services, please use the button below.
You will receive a response within 2 business days.
For more information about OEI, please see the following:
- Mission, Vision and Values
- OEI Strategy Plan
- OEI Strategy Map
- OEI Performance Measurements are found on the Office of Research iSTAR Quarterly Report at this site: http://www.washington.edu/research/?page=istar
- OEI Fact Sheet
- Project Life Cycle Flow Chart
OEI Team Members:
- Debbie Flores, Director, (206)616–7993 or email@example.com
- Sherry Steinaway, Sr. Organization Development/Process Improvement Specialist, (206)685–6071 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laurin Gaudinier, Metrics & Reporting Analyst, (206)616–7174 or email@example.com
- Emily Drevecky, Organizational Improvement Specialist, (206)543-6411 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alicia Kinne, Organization Development Specialist, (206)616-6417 or email@example.com
- Meg Kerin, Office Assistant, (206)221–2018 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about OEI personnel please see our bios page.