Our research spans ecology, conservation, and management of freshwater systems. Within this we focus on five themes of freshwater science:
– Linking food webs & nutrient fluxes to landscape change in freshwater systems
– Ecology and management of invasive species
– Conservation biogeography
– Ecology and conservation planning in arid regions
– Environmental flows and the ecological impacts of hydrologic alteration by human activities
You can learn more about the specific work that we do in each of these areas by navigating to different research areas using the top ‘Research’ menu or above links. You may also be interested in checking out our lab blog, where lab members write about their own and related research.