OMA&D Academic Counseling Services
Application and Eligibility
Thank you for your interest in the Husky CAMP at the University of Washington! Our goal is to help you with any and all needs that you may have as a student, and to encourage and support your drive to success!
The following items will need to be submitted for consideration to the UW College Assistance Migrant Program.
- University of Washington-Seattle Campus Admissions Application
- Complete and submit a freshman admissions application for the next academic year by December 1st. You can apply at the following website www.admit.washington.edu
- Financial Aid Application
- Apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA) by February 15. You can apply at the following website www.fafsa.ed.gov
- UW CAMP Application by March 5th.
- A complete UW CAMP application needs to be post marked by March 5th.
- No faxed application will be accepted.
- Applications submitted after March 5th will be placed on a waitlist.
- CAMP Application plus additional information, including:
- Identification number from the Washington State Migrant Education Program (MEP).
- You can obtain the number from you school counselor or the Migrant Student Advocate at your school.
- You can also contact the UW CAMP recruiter to help you obtain it Carlos Gonzalez firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you don’t have a MEP number will need to provide an Employee Verification Form of Seasonal Work (EVF) and W2 Forms
- The EVF can be found at the end of this application packet.
- The W2 forms need to be for the previous year and match the employer/company you list on the EVF.
- The W2 forms can either be for the student or parent/family member.
- Personal Statement/Essay—Included in the application
- Copy of Transcripts
- The University of Washington and UW CAMP needs a copy of all your transcripts by July 1st.
- This includes a copy of all your final transcripts from your high school, Running Start school, and Corner Stone from Central Washington University