OMA&D Academic Counseling Services
Application and Eligibility
Thank you for your interest in applying to University of Washington College Assistance Migrant Program (UW CAMP)! Our goal is to help you with any and all needs that you may have as a student, and to encourage and support your drive to success!
What you need to apply to the UW CAMP
- Complete and submit a freshman admissions application for the next academic year by December 1st. You can apply at the following website www.admit.washington.edu
- Financial Aid Application
- Apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA) by February 15. You can apply at the following website www.fafsa.ed.gov
- UW CAMP Application by May 1st.
UW CAMP Application Process
- Email the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or the recruiter Catalina at email@example.com
- No faxed application will be accepted.
- Applications submitted after May 1st will be placed on a wait list.
- UW CAMP Application plus additional information, including:
- Identification number from the Washington State Migrant Education Program (MEP).
- You can obtain the number from you school counselor or the Migrant Student Advocate at your school.
- You can also contact the UW CAMP recruiter to help you obtain it Catalina Villanueva firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you don’t have a MEP number will need to provide an Employee Verification Form of Seasonal Work (EVF), CAMP staff will call and verify employment.
- Personal Statement/Essay—Included in the application
- The University of Washington and UW CAMP needs a copy of all your final transcripts by July 1st.
- This includes a copy of all your final transcripts from your high school, Running Start school, and Corner Stone from Central Washington University
Please contact Catalina A. Villanueva at email@example.com with any questions regarding the UW CAMP application.