The YMCA are seeking candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Willing to live and work at camp in the summer from ~June 15 through August 26. They’ll be living in cabins that are fully enclosed, have electricity and bathrooms indoors – this is not rustic camping! There are typically two counselors in each cabin and 12 campers.
- At least 18 years old
- Have completed high school, prefer at least one year of college
- Prefer candidates with experience working with children
Here are some of the perks and benefits of being a summer camp counselor:
- Food and lodging are included in the job, so you don’t have to pay rent or pay for your food.
- Make friends with other staff from all over the world. 15 years later, I am still very close with the friends I made when I was a camp counselor!
- Gain experience applicable to management, education, recreation, and many more careers. There is not a job available to college students that will offer more opportunities to learn and grow!
You can find a lot more information (and the application) on our hiring blog.
Posted under Internships, Jobs by
ATTN: Tech Related Majors (CS/CSE/INFORMATICS/HCDE, IS)
The 8-12 week Information Technology Summer Internship Program is a hands-on program providing students with real world experience and working with project teams and a mentor. Interns will broaden their knowledge across the IT application development spectrum and gain valuable insight into the telecommunications industry.
- Working towards BS or BA degree in Computer Science/Engineering, INFORMATICS, HCDE, ACMS, Information Systems or related technical major.
- 3.2 GPA or above
- Good communication, self-motivation and teamwork skills
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residents
Full Time Position for Tech Related Graduates Available – visit ATT website below.
If interested visit http://att.jobs/student-program/matrex for more information, videos and to apply.
Job Acquisition Numbers for Bothell Location:
- Internship Positions: Job Acquisition # 1314725
- Full Time Positions: Job Acquisition #1310009
AT&T Student Internship Doc
Posted under Internships, Jobs by
The UW Seattle Office of Undergraduate Admissions is hiring two professional staff, 12-month contract (summer 2013 to summer 2014) admission counselor interns. The positions are full time and paid.
The mission of the Office of Undergraduate Admissions is to attract and enroll talented and diverse students in order to help create an intellectually and culturally vibrant student body. The values of the university – integrity, diversity, excellence, collaboration, innovation and respect – are exemplified by the Office of Admissions. The Admissions staff enjoys a fast-paced work environment noted for its commitment to diversity and excellence. The Office of Admissions is seeking two talented individuals who share these values and are interested in joining our staff as counselor interns.
The UW Seattle Office of Undergraduate Admissions is hiring two professional staff, 12-month contract (summer 2013 to summer 2014) admissions counselor interns. The positions are full time.
Responsibilities include: counseling prospective freshman, transfer, international and postbaccalaureate applicants; responding to admissions inquiries via phone and email; representing the UW at on-campus information sessions; traveling throughout the Northwest and the nation to represent the UW at high schools and college fairs; application review; assisting in outreach and recruitment programs; giving campus tours on a back-up basis; covering reception desk on a back-up basis; and other duties as assigned.
We are looking for people who are enthusiastic about the UW, have a strong work ethic, and exercise sound judgment, professionalism, and maturity.
When you apply, please submit a résumé and a brief cover letter describing your interest in this position.
Bachelor’s degree by start of internship. Must be flexible and have the drive to work in a fast-paced office. During fall and spring recruitment seasons, this position requires the ability to work evenings and some weekends; travel to remote locations; and loading and transporting admissions materials, displays, and other equipment. Strong interpersonal, writing, and public speaking skills are necessary, as well the ability to represent the University in a positive way to diverse populations. The position begins June 24, 2013, and ends June 27, 2014.
Involvement in UW clubs or organizations is also desired. As a role model for prospective students, a strong candidate has had a positive UW experience as a student and campus community member.
Early applications are encouraged.
Conditions of Employment:
Valid driver’s license and a criminal background check required.
Search for Requisition #93040 on the UW Employment website. Applications will be accepted only through UW Employment.
The position closes March 27, 2013.
Assistant Project Engineer
Street Systems Engineer
Rec Leader I
Police Officer Enty Level
IT’S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!! We’re in need of volunteers for the upcoming 2013 Spring Career Fair on Tuesday, April 16th from 3-7pm in the HUB Ballrooms. Shifts will be available from 9am-8pm, with a minimum time commitment of 2 hours.
· The Spring Career Fair is the biggest networking opportunity of the year. As a volunteer, you’ll have unparalleled access with the employers in attendance-and they’re all hiring!
· If you need to fulfill volunteer hour requirements, look no further! Complete your hours with flexible shifts at this high-energy event.
· Interested in Event Planning? As a volunteer, you’ll work closely with the UW Career Center’s Events Team to put on our biggest event of the year. Learn the ins and outs… then put it on your resume!
Interested? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
· Your name
· Your email address
· Your hours of availability on the day of the Spring Career Fair (Tuesday, April 16th)
By Friday the 13th, we be in touch to confirm your schedule and shift assignments.
Posted under Jobs, Workshops by
The Career Center at the University of Washington presents Career Launch Workshop, a targeted 5-hour workshop specifically for graduates and alumni that focuses on developing job search skills, including developing resumes, cover letters, how to effectively search for a job and how to interview successfully.
Please feel free to let students/alumni know about this great workshop!
When: Thursday, April 4th, 2013, 10:00a.m. – 3:00p.m. (Lunch provided!)
Where: The HUB – Room 214
For more information and online registration for the workshop, go to: http://careers.uw.edu/Career-Launch-Workshop
The cost for the workshop is $35 for non-UWAA members and $30 for current UWAA members.
Announcements of Events Open to the Public, Employees or Students
The University of Washington is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. To request disability accommodation contact the Disability Services Office at least ten days in advance at: (206)543.6450/V, (206)543.6452/TTY, (206)685.7264 (FAX), or e-mail at email@example.com.
Accounting specialist 2 13
Wraparound Facilitator Job Description 2013
PROGRAM DIRECTOR FOR THE JOSEPHINUM 1 13
Skagit part time Property Asst Feb 2013 (3)
UDYC Case Manager 2013 (3) (2)
Center Supervisor YTP 2 2013
Ozanam CD position 11.12
VSC Janitor 2.13
ozanam cd casemanager1.13
VSC Business Manager 2.13
maintenance job 3.13
Intake Specialist 2013
YTP Vol Coord. 3.13
YYA CE Referral Specialist3.2013
YYA CE Housing Specialist 3.2013
The US Census Bureau is now accepting applications for field leader/supervisor position
In King, Pierce & Snohomish County
Recruiting Bulletins: http://www.census.gov/regions/los_angeles/www/jobs/washington_jobs.php
Closing date to receive applications February 14, 2013 4:30 PM PST
Field Supervisor Area (FSA) 8081 Bellevue, WA
Field Supervisor Area (FSA) 8082 Seattle, WA
Field Supervisor Area (FSA) 8083 Pierce/SW King, WA
Field Supervisor Area (FSA) 8084 Everett, WA
- The position performs field supervision activities for field staff within an assigned program area.
- This position is permanent part-time with benefits.
- Applicants must have a physical residence within the area of consideration listed in the recruiting bulletins when applying.
- To verify your residence is within the area of consideration, please call 1-800-992-3529
U.S. CENSUS BUREAU IN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER THE CENSUS BUREAU DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE IN EMPLOYMENT ON THE BASIS OF COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, POLITICAL AFFILIATION, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, MARITAL STATUS, DISABILITY, AGE, MEMBERSHIP IN AN EMPLOYEE ORGANIZATION
We are currently offering full-time positions to high school and college graduates interested in doing a year of service. City Year is a great opportunity for young people to build their leadership skills and make a difference in the lives of children.
Our application deadline is February 15, 2013. Apply now!
For more information contact City Year Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org
City Year is an education focused, nonprofit organization that unites young people of all backgrounds for a year of full-time service to keep students in school and on track to graduation. At City Year’s 24 locations across the United States and two international affiliates, teams of young people called corps members serve full-time in schools for 10 months as tutors, mentors and role models. By focusing on attendance, behavior and course performance, corps members are uniquely able to help students and schools succeed. Visit cityyear.org to learn more.
← Previous Page — Next Page →