Wednesday, May 8th
3:00-5:00pm, HUB Lyceum
Wondering how to land a career that’s open to all majors, has potential for six figure salaries and offers geographic flexibility, a transferable skillset and significant opportunities for growth and advancement?
Consider a career in Retail Management! At the Retail Management Mixer, you’ll have the opportunity to meet and network with HR representatives from local, national and even international retail organizations to learn about internship, part-time and/or full-time opportunities with their companies. Come learn about this profitable and in-demand industry, and why it might be a great fit for you!
Participating Employers Include:
- Eddie Bauer
- Forever 21
- Fred Meyer
- Kohl’s Department Stores
- Ross Stores, Inc.
- Shane Co. Jewelers
- Sherwin-Williams Company
- The Body Shop
- Verizon Wireless
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.543.0535
Posted under Jobs, Majors, Workshops by
Are you having trouble fitting your jobs and extracurricular activities on a one-page resume? Are you confused about how to write a resume that is going to be fed into a computer rather than read by a human being? Are you having difficulty targeting your cover letter and resume for a particular position? Well, the CLUE Writing Center is here to help!
The CLUE Writing Center will be conducting a Cover Letter and Resume workshop. Our workshop aims to guide students through the process of creating a resume and cover letter that highlights their relevant skills and effectively tailors their experiences to meet a potential employer’s needs.
Who is this for?
- All students applying for full time, part time, and holiday or summer employment.
What will participants learn?
- How to determine which personal, technical, and transferable skills to highlight
- Tips for determining employer needs
- How to analyze different resume formats and select one that best markets their skills and abilities
- How to create a tailored resume and cover letter
When and where is the workshop?
- Wednesday, May 1st from 7:00-8:00PM!
Location: Mary Gates Hall, room 254
Posted under Jobs, Leadership by
Grad_Student_Advisor_Job_Announcement 2013 FINAL April 26, 2013
Posted under Jobs, Leadership by
The Ambassadors work out of the OMA&D Recruitment and Outreach office. They are engaged in creative, empowerment-based projects to encourage high school and middle school students to pursue higher education. Ambassadors develop and assist with programs on campus within target communities, middle schools and high schools to present diverse student perspectives, motivational workshops, and information regarding the UW admissions process, financial aid, academic requirements, and University resources.
Please select the link below for position description and application.
Ambassador Description Application
Looking for a job for the 2013-2014 school year? Lucky for you, the ECC is hiring! Positions include:
Student Information Coordinator
Student Development Coordinator
Student Graphic Designer
Student Resource Coordinator
For more information and to access the application click on the link below:
The Odegaard Writing and Research Center (OWRC) is now hiring for peer tutor positions with Autumn Quarter start dates.OWRC is an interdisciplinary writing and research center which aims to support UW Seattle students, staff, and faculty on their diverse writing and research projects through 45-minute, one-to-one tutoring sessions.
We are now looking for applications from both undergraduate and graduate students in all fields who will be enrolled at UW Seattle during the 2013-2014 academic year. Paid positions include both part-time and substitute peer tutor positions. Pay rates depend on academic status: undergraduates and pre-MA or pre-MS graduate students start at $10.00/hour; post-MA or post-MS graduate students start at $15.00/hour. It is an engaging and rewarding place to work, and we hope to hear more from you!
If you are interested in applying please view our hiring page at http://depts.washington.edu/owrc/hiring.htmland follow the instructions provided.
We look forward to reading your application.
Wkshps & Events Sprg 2013 vs
The YMCA are seeking candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Willing to live and work at camp in the summer from ~June 15 through August 26. They’ll be living in cabins that are fully enclosed, have electricity and bathrooms indoors – this is not rustic camping! There are typically two counselors in each cabin and 12 campers.
- At least 18 years old
- Have completed high school, prefer at least one year of college
- Prefer candidates with experience working with children
Here are some of the perks and benefits of being a summer camp counselor:
- Food and lodging are included in the job, so you don’t have to pay rent or pay for your food.
- Make friends with other staff from all over the world. 15 years later, I am still very close with the friends I made when I was a camp counselor!
- Gain experience applicable to management, education, recreation, and many more careers. There is not a job available to college students that will offer more opportunities to learn and grow!
You can find a lot more information (and the application) on our hiring blog.
Posted under Internships, Jobs by
ATTN: Tech Related Majors (CS/CSE/INFORMATICS/HCDE, IS)
The 8-12 week Information Technology Summer Internship Program is a hands-on program providing students with real world experience and working with project teams and a mentor. Interns will broaden their knowledge across the IT application development spectrum and gain valuable insight into the telecommunications industry.
- Working towards BS or BA degree in Computer Science/Engineering, INFORMATICS, HCDE, ACMS, Information Systems or related technical major.
- 3.2 GPA or above
- Good communication, self-motivation and teamwork skills
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residents
Full Time Position for Tech Related Graduates Available – visit ATT website below.
If interested visit http://att.jobs/student-program/matrex for more information, videos and to apply.
Job Acquisition Numbers for Bothell Location:
- Internship Positions: Job Acquisition # 1314725
- Full Time Positions: Job Acquisition #1310009
AT&T Student Internship Doc
← Previous Page — Next Page →