The GO! and Fritz Scholarships are open to UW undergraduates from all three campuses and offer awards of $2000 – $5000 to support study abroad. The deadline for GO! and Fritz applications is Thursday, November 6 at 5pm.
- The applications are online with access at http://expd.uw.edu/globalopportunities/global-opportunities
- To apply for the GO!, students must be residents of WA state and eligible for Pell Grants or Husky Promise.
- To apply for the Fritz, students must be declared social science or humanities majors with at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Students studying abroad during winter or spring 2015 should apply now.
- Students studying abroad in summer or autumn 2015 should apply at our next deadline in April.
- Info sessions are: Wednesday, Oct. 29, at 3:30pm in 171 Mary Gates Hall.
- Students are welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Information will also be available from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm at the Study Abroad Fair, October 23 and the Scholarship & Fellowship Fair, October 30 — Both in the Commons, Mary Gates Hall.
We invite all students interested in study abroad (and advisers too!) to our next Study Abroad Meet & Greet on Wednesday, Oct. 29 from 4:30 – 5:30pm in 171 Mary Gates Hall
- GO! and Fritz Scholars just back from their studies abroad will be there to talk about their experiences and answer questions.
- Delicious international snacks will be served!
← Previous Page