Dawg Daze Volunteer Opportunity for Students!
Make a difference: Be a Dawg Daze Leader!
Dawg Daze Leaders are current University of Washington students who have a passion for UW and want to build leadership experience and give back to the University community through assisting new students with their transition to campus.
- Love for UW and being a Husky
- Genuine interest in new students and their
- Friendly and responsible
- Ability to initiate solutions to problems
- Desire to give back to the UW
- Attend training on Monday, September 16th from 9am-5pm
- Volunteer a minimum of 15 hours
- Check email twice monthly throughout the summer
- Help out at assigned events with a positive attitude
What you can get out of this experience:
- Be involved with fun, creative, and exciting Dawg Daze events
- Meet and inspire new students
- Hands on leadership experience
- A cool Dawg Daze T-shirt to wear
- Move into the Residence Halls Early
- Be part of a team that makes UW a friendly, welcoming place
If you are interested in being a Dawg Daze Leader but you cannot make the training date, then please contact Vera Hoang at email@example.com. Vera is the Dawg Daze Volunteer Coordinator.
DEADLINE: Saturday, May 25th at 5:00 pm – go to uwdawgdaze.com/leaders to apply!