Get Prepared: INFORMATICS PERSONAL STATEMENT Workshop 5/9/14(FRI)
“OMA&D & iSchool – INFORMATICS APPLICATION PREP Workshop”
Friday, May 9, 2013
2:30pm – 4:00pm
Ethnic Cultural Center (ECC) Native/Chicano Room
Presenters: Dowell Eugenio (Informatics Adviser), Informatics Graduate & Undergraduate Students & Linda Ando, EOP Adviser
ATTENTION: OMA&D STUDENTS Applying to INFORMATICS Major by June 15th 2014
- Get help on how to start and write a strong personal statement for Informatics Application – an early start makes a difference!
- Learn Tips on Improving your application to Informatics major
- Meet Informatics Undergraduate & Graduate Students and INFORMATICS Advising Team – your support team!
- Not required but highly recommended to be familiar with Informatics pre-requisite requirements and admissions or attend Informatics General Information session before the Application Prep Workshop. http://ischool.uw.edu/events/recruitment/informaticsPriority Registration: RSVP to EOP Adviser, Linda Ando at firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, May 6, 2014 with your Full Name, Student ID # and Cell Number. (Limited Space, Register Early!)
- Note: After you register, you will receive an e-confirmation and workshop materials.
Any questions: Linda Ando at 206-221-2836
We look forward to working with you and preparing you for the June 15th application deadline.