Emerald City Beer Company seeking Fall/Winter Interns
OVERVIEW: Opportunity for hands-on experience with a craft brewing marketing/event promotion team.
QUALIFICATIONS: Actively pursuing BA, preferably in business. MUST be 21 years old.
- 20 hours per week, some flexibility available, evening and weekend work required.
- Candidate must be an organized and reliable member of the team.
- Strong social skills and a willingness to learn are a must.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Events: Work with marketing team to prepare and execute some of Seattle’s largest beer festivals.
- Promotions/Street team: Help conduct evening and weekend promotions in and around the Seattle area.
- Sales & Distribution: Assist in gathering/entering market and consumer information, as well as the planning & delivery of our beer to market.
- Public Relations: Assist marketing team with PR duties (i.e. media contact, press releases, events, etc.)
- Tastings & Tours: Help conduct Brewery Tours & Tasting on an as needed basis.
COMPENSATION: Compliance with credits or other certification from undergraduate program. Travel expenses for out-of-town festivals.
DATE: Start and end dates very flexible according to candidate’s academic schedule.
CONTACT: Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org