OMA&D & iSchool – INFORMATICS APPLICATION PREP Workshop
Thursday, May 9, 2013
3:30pm – 5:00pm
Ethnic Cultural Center (ECC) Native/Chicano Room
ATTENTION: OMA&D STUDENTS Applying to INFORMATICS Major by June 15th 2013
- Get help on how to start and write a strong personal statement for Informatics Application – an early start makes a difference!
- Learn Tips on Improving your application to Informatics major
- Meet Informatics Undergraduate & Graduate Students and INFORMATICS Advising Team – your support team!
- Not required but highly recommended to be familiar with Informatics pre-requisite requirements and admissions or attend Informatics General Information session before the Application Prep Workshop. http://ischool.uw.edu/academics/informatics
- Priority Registration: RSVP to EOP Adviser, Linda Ando at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, May 6, 2013 with your Full Name, Student ID # and Cell Number. (Limited Space, Register Early!)
- Note: After you register, you will receive an e-confirmation and workshop materials.
Any questions: Linda Ando at 206-221-2836
We look forward to working with you and preparing you for the June 15th application deadline.