Orientation Leader Information Sessions and Application
Future Orientation Leaders,
Calling all Student Leaders! Do YOU…….
• Want to help new students?
• Want to get involved?
• Want an on-campus job this summer?
• Want to teach a university class?
• Want to earn good money?
• Want free food?
Congratulations—you have found the right place!
First Year Programs is looking for talented UW undergraduates for the 2014 Orientation Leader Staff!
Orientation Leaders play a vital role in the orientation process, working closely with new students and their families on a wide variety of topics including academics, student involvement, housing options, and more. Orientation Leaders work during summer quarter and are paid 30-40/hrs per week.
Click Here for More Information: http://fyp.washington.edu
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or come to one of the information sessions below with any questions.
Orientation Leader Information Sessions:
· Thurs., 1/9: 4:00pm in MGH 120 (FYP)
· Mon., 1/13: 4:00pm in ECC Room 306
· Wed., 1/15: 4:00pm in Commuter Common HUB 141
· Fri., 1/17: 4:00pm in FMGH 120 (FYP)
· Tues., 1/21 2:00pm in ECC Room 306
· Thurs., 1/23: 2:00pm in MGH 120 (FYP)
· Fri., 1/24: 2:00pm in Commuter Commons HUB 141
The application deadline is Sunday, January 26th