U Lead, We Lead Event – 10/25
Join fellow students at the inaugural U Lead, We Lead event on Thursday, October 25, 6-8pm, in the Hub Ballrooms.
U Lead, We Lead will feature leaders from campus and the Seattle-area:
- UW Men’s Basketball Coach Lorenzo Romar,
- Evans School Senior Lecturer Dorothy Bullitt,
- Vice President of Repair the World Rabbi Will Berkovitz, and
- Development Director for Sanctuary Art Center Jamie Lee.
Each of the speakers will share their personal journeys and stories and offer their perspectives on the concept of leadership. You can learn more about our speakers by visiting our web site http://bit.ly/ULeadWeLeadUW and facebook page www.facebook.com/ULeadWeLead.
The event will engage students from all over the UW-Seattle campus in conversations about what it means to be a leader. U Lead, We Lead will increase your self-awareness and understanding of your leadership styles, strengths, and challenges.
Whether you consider yourself a leader, think of yourself as an emerging leader, or just want to talk more about leadership and what it means, this program is for you. U Lead, We Lead will kick off a University-wide initiative to develop the skills, knowledge and attitude needed to become effective change agents and contributing members on campus and beyond.
- Food and refreshments will be offered at the event.
- Pre-event activities will be available 4-6pm in the Husky Hollow Games Area (discounted bowling and billiards) and the Commuter Commons, both of which are located in the Hub.
- Be one of the first to RSVP for this inaugural leadership program at UW.
Registration is easy, yet extremely important. To register, please visit: http://bit.ly/ULeadWeLeadUW
If you have questions about the event, please email email@example.com.
See you at U Lead, We Lead on Thursday, October 25!