To take the test:
- Create an anonymous user account. At the end of this page, you will be prompted to choose a login ID and password. Write down your login ID and password.
- User accounts link your pretest, posttest and evaluation, providing a way to track your progress through the course.
- Because accounts are anonymous, we have no way to remind you of your personal login and password. If you cannot remember your login ID and password, you will have to start the curriculum over. For this reason, we recommend that you write down your login ID and password.
- Take the pretest. After creating a user account, you will be directed to take a course pretest. Follow the instructions to take and submit the test.
- Read the online course materials. The course content is broken down into the following six modules:
- Case Presentation
- Recognition & Assessment
- Acute Poisoning
- Reporting, Public Health & Regulation
- Chronic Health Implications
- Take the posttest and course evaluation. When you are done reading the course materials, you will be directed to take a course posttest and evaluation. You must re-enter your login ID and password to proceed. Follow the instructions to complete and submit these materials.
- See how well you did. After successfully submitting your course evaluation, you will be given feedback about your test performance. Questions missed on the posttest, as well scores for both the pretest and posttest, will be provided. When you are done viewing this information, click ‘Next’.
- Print your receipt & attendance verification forms. A screen containing your test scores and a link to a PDF attendance form will appear.
All test question answers are provided in the main body of these modules. Links to supporting materials are provided in blue. Accessing these supplemental materials, the resources or references is not necessary to complete the course.
The course content can be read in one or many sittings. To resume taking the course, simply return to the course website and use the navigation menu on the upper left of the screen to find where you left off. After reading all of the course materials, you will be prompted to log in using using your user account information before proceeding to the posttest.
Create a user account by selecting a login ID and password. To protect your privacy, this program is anonymous. As such, we cannot remind you of your login ID and password. Let's get started by creating your login.