Articles for Patients: Hip & Knee
Hip & Knee Articles
- Bone-Sparing, Total Hip Resurfacing Arthroplasty Surgery (Metal-on-Metal Device)
- Hip Surgery for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Hip and Knee Questions and Answers.
- Knee Arthritis
- Knee Surgery for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Minimally-Invasive Surgery (MIS) Quadriceps-Sparing Total Knee Replacement: New Quad Sparing Technique May Provide Faster Recovery for Patients with Arthritis of the Knee.
- Minimally-Invasive Total Hip Replacement Surgery
- Osteoarthritis of the Hip (Hip Arthritis): "Degenerative Joint Disease" can cause pain, stiffness, and cartilage breakdown
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee (Knee Arthritis): "Degenerative Joint Disease" can cause pain, stiffness, and cartilage breakdown.
- Total Knee Replacement: A Patient's Guide.
- Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty: A Patient's Guide to Partial Knee Replacement using Minimally-Invasive Surgery (MIS) Techniques.
- What is Hip Replacement? A Review of Total Hip Arthroplasty, Hip Resurfacing, and Minimally-Invasive Hip Surgery.