Our mission is to provide excellence and leadership in all aspects of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery by teaching, undertaking research, and providing exemplary clinical practice in the broad field covered by the discipline.
Cornerstones of our mission
- To provide comprehensive and state of the art care to a broad patient population with disorders in all aspects of otolaryngology-head and neck surgery.
- To comprehensively train resident physicians, fellows, medical students, and graduate students.
- To maintain and further develop our preeminence in research in the broad areas of disorders affecting the organs of communication.
- To provide consultation and be a resource for the community and the region.
- To further develop, promote, and advance the specialty of otolaryngology-head and neck surgery by aligning ourselves with the missions and goals of UW Medicine and collaborative efforts locally, nationally, and internationally.