Quick Reference Guide
Logging Into Centricity
- Type in your User ID & password and hit [Enter] *Remember, ID and Passwords are case sensitive.
Finding a Patient and Selecting an Exam
- Type the last name IN CAPS of the patient in the field under the Patient Name heading or type in last 4 numbers of patient MRN number under the Last 4 heading - then hit [Enter].
- To select an exam from the patients list, click on an exam once so that it is highlighted.
Displaying an Exam
- Double click on the desired exam.
Selecting an Image
- Single click on an image to select it a white border will appear around it.
- Images must be first selected before tools can be applied. Right click on image to bring up tools window.
Navigating through the exam/images
- Click on single arrow > to go to the next image. Double Arrow >> takes you to the next page of images.
- Keyboard function for next images is ®, for previous image ¬
Series Navigation on CT and MR exams
- Click on series button, click on desired series from list. Keyboard function for next series is ¯, for previous series
- Click on the icon with an [X], top right corner of the screen.
- Or Click on the arrow beside the Exam Functions drop down menu and select Close All Exams.
- The mouse cursor must be moved to the bottom of the screen to make the logout icon visible. Click on the Logout Icon (X) at the lower right corner of the screen.
Resetting the PACS Workstation
- If the workstation locks up, it should be reset before calling the Helpdesk. This will often fix the problem.
- Turn off the computer by going to Start > Shutdown.
- Turn on the CPU by depressing the ON/OFF button.
- Call the UWMITS Helpdesk at 543-7012 for 24 x 7 support.