PACS – MINDscape Integration
- Once viewing images in PACS, from the Exam Functions Menu, choose the MINDscape option:
- Minimize the RIS window and pull the MINDscape login window up to mid screen (it opens near the bottom behind the RIS window)
- Provide MINDscape credentials
- After logging into MINDscape, patient context is passed from PACS to MINDscape automatically
- When done viewing information on the current patient, Alt+Tab back to the RIS window (Note: Do not close the MINDscape window or you’ll be required to login again when you want to view the next patient)
- After MINDscape is launched the first time, it will continue to pass patient context as long as the browser window isn’t closed.
- The MINDscape button will be the active button in Exam Functions
and can just be clicked subsequently until another Exam Function is chosen.