Setting PR User Preferences
1. Viewer tab:
2. Precision Reporting tab:
Default Reporting System: Precision Reporting
Automatically launch reporting system: check this
To set up for self editing:
Check Results Reporting – displays the Results Reporting window in self-edit mode (full featured version)
Check Launch reporting in edit mode after dictation
To set up for batch mode dictation (dictate multiple reports and send to correctionist or signature queue):
Batch Dictation – displays a streamlined version of the Results Reporting window. Used for successive dictation without editing between exams.
Check Launch reporting in edit mode after dictation.
Default previously entered responsible providers: Check this if you want the default attending radiologist to persist for the duration of the session.
Automatically launch Exam Association window: check this unless you are dictating for a modality that RARELY associates exams. Residents may change this switch depending on their rotation assignment.
REPORTING FROM WORK QUEUE:
Clear the check boxes on each of these. That allows exams assigned to you to remain in your worklist.
Set up one of three possible options for each action:
No action DO NOT USE!
- If you selected Batch Dictation, type a number from 1 to 100 to establish a confident level for each action. (Residents will not be using the batch dictation option.)
- To send all reports to Transcription select “0” for Draft and “100” for Draft Pending Correction.
- To send reports with a high confidence level to your signature queue select “75” for Draft and “50” for Draft Pending Correction.
You assign the commands to four speech mike function keys (F1 – F4). There are 5 commands but only “next field” and “previous field” should be assigned to a function key.
(These choices do not impact the Word Editor.)
- Default Font Size: Select the size text you want to see on your reporting window
- Enter Key Spacing: You have a choice of inserting double or single spacing when you use the ENTER key.