Many people contributed to this report. PACW would like to recognize the following individuals and their efforts:
- Celia Framson, Graduate Research Assistant to PACW, had the formidable tasks of contacting numerous people to obtain data and define terminology, write numerous drafts of the report, and create charts to illustrate the data. Celia did all of this with grace and aplomb. This report is a testament to her perseverance and dedication.
- Chesca Ward for helping to decipher data pertaining to classified and professional staff, for editing the web version of the report, and for her willingness to help in general.
- Cheryl Angeletti-Harris for contributing to the overall understanding of terms and definitions for faculty and staff.
- Debra Nelson for making sure undergraduate information was obtained and reported.
- William Jackson, Registrar in the Law School, for responsively providing thorough data.
- Vicky Stormo for gathering and providing crime statistics.
- Cheryl Cameron for providing data on the University administration.
- Jennifer Hoffman and Patrick Dobel for generously providing information on women in athletics.
- Kate Quinn for being an all around excellent resource and willing collaborator.
- Molly McAllister, Registrar in the School of Dentistry, and Connie Lamb, Registrar in the School of Medicine, for providing data on their respective schools.
- Nancy Wick, Jean Lanz, and Nancy Woods for their help editing the web version of the Report.
- Jacob Morris in the Catalyst office for his generous support and expert assistance in building our website.
PACW would also like to acknowledge the following offices for simplifying our work in gathering data:
- The Graduate School for keeping excellent records on their website.
For questions about the report, please email us at: email@example.com.