- Washington Mental Health Transformation Grant
- MST Services
PBHJP has a contract with MST Services, to act train and consult with providers in MST methodology and treatment.
- Seattle Children’s Hospital
PBHJP has collaborated with Children’s on a number of programs and projects, most recently Primary Care, mandated by House Bill 1088.
- Washington State’s Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS)
PBHJP has collaborated with DSHS on a number of programs and projects, most recent being Primary Care, mandated by House Bill 1088 and Workforce Development. In addition, DSHS contracts for clinical care through Detention, Echo Glen, and Prime Time/FIT Program with JRA, a division of DSHS.
- Center for Healthcare Improvement for Addictions, Mental Illness and Medically Vulnerable Populations (CHAMMP)
- Harborview Center for Sexual Assault and Traumatic Stress
- Foster Care Clinic at Harborview Medical Center
- University of Washington Department of Psychology: Center for Child and Family Well-Being