Lucy Berliner, MSW, HCSATS
Lucy Berliner serves as Director of the Harborview Center for Sexual Assault and Traumatic Stress and is a Clinical Associate Professor at the University of Washington School of Social Work and Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences. Her activities include clinical practice with child and adult victims of trauma and crime; research on the impact of trauma and the effectiveness of clinical and societal interventions; and participation in local and national social policy initiatives to promote the interests of trauma and crime victims. Ms. Berliner is on the editorial boards of leading journals concerned with interpersonal violence, has authored numerous peer-reviewed articles and book chapters, and has served/serves on local and national boards of organizations, programs, and professional societies.
- Creating Connections
- Interdisciplinary Workforce Initiative
- Brief Intervention for School Clinicians (BRISC)
- NIMH Sequence of Symptom Change During AUD or PTSD Treatment for Comorbid PTSD/AUD. Co-Investigator.
- CBT+ Training and Consultation for Washington State Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery (DBHR)
- Foster Assessment project.