Plaza Cafe Home Page
Directions to the Plaza Cafe Conference
Room Setups for Large Groups
Plaza Cafe Conference
The Plaza Cafe
Rooms are a convenient place to hold your professional business meetings,
departmental functions and receptions. The conference rooms are to be
used for medical center related business only.
To make room reservations, call (206) 598-4151.
- There are four rooms available for booking: SW-130 A, B, C,
- The rooms may be reserved seven days a week between the hours of 6:30
am and 9:00 pm.
- There is no charge to reserve the rooms but all food eaten in
the rooms must be purchased from the Plaza Cafe.
- Rooms A, B, and C hold 16 people comfortably with the
conference table setup, room D holds 8-10 people
comfortably. Unless you request
other room arrangements, the rooms will automatically be set up conference
- Theater-style set up (chairs only) allows for 35 people to be
comfortably in Rooms A, B or C. Circular style allows for 16
people to be seated comfortably in Rooms A, B or C.
- See individual room pages for more information about room setups
- The walls between adjacent rooms may be removed to facilitate large
groups (maximum capacity is 120 people).
- Only food and beverages
purchased through the Plaza Cafe or Plaza Cafe Catering are allowed
in the conference rooms. For information on catering from
the Plaza Cafe click here.
When calling to make
a reservation over the phone please know the date and time of the function,
the name of the function, the expected number of attendees, your preferred
room arrangement, and whether or not the function will be catered.
We will need to reserve additional time in the rooms for set
up of caterings and for special (non-conference style) room
Room reservations can be made
by calling (206) 598-4151 or sending email to
The layout of the conference
rooms is below, for pictures of each room click on the links on the left