Paramedic Training Evaluators
Senior Paramedics bring the value of their education and years of experience as they mentor and evaluate paramedic students. Gradually, students are given more responsibility in their role as patient care providers. In conjunction, Senior Paramedics provide each student with supervision and guidance as well as feedback, both verbal and written, regarding performance and improvement.
These measurements of cognitive, psychomotor and affective domains of student abilities have great consequence. Students are able to adjust their priorities and practices in response to these critical assessments. In the end, it is Senior Paramedic mentoring and scrutiny that helps create these sucessful outcomes.
Here are data from the last three years, demonstrating the significance of the Senior Paramedic's contributions made, both in the classroom and field, toward the quality of our training program.
Outcomes (3yr average 2013-2015)
- National Registry Written Pass Rate 100%
- National Registry Practical Pass Rate 100%
- Comprehensive Written Final Exam 100%
- Comprehensive Practical Final Exam Pass Rate 100%
- Retention (% completion) 94.2%
- Positive Placement (Employed as Paramedic) 100%