Graduate Keystone Partners
Engaging with UW graduate students and faculty brings value to businesses, public agencies and nonprofits. By partnering with a world-renowned university, your organization can access the expertise of our faculty and tap into a talented pool of UW graduate students for environmental projects.
Teams of UW graduate students from disciplines ranging from public affairs, business, science and engineering work together under the guidance of UW faculty and staff to tackle real-world environmental challenges.
- Teams: 3-6 UW graduate students (second-year Masters or PhD) and a faculty mentor
- Project Length: 20 Weeks
- Timing: late September–March
- Fee: $10,000 plus any project-related expenses
- Example topics include:
- New approaches to sustainable business, life-cycle design and socially responsible investing.
- Regionally significant environmental issues, such as salmon recovery or air quality improvement.
Learn more about hosting a Keystone Project during the 2013/14 academic year by contacting Anne DeMelle, Graduate Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-221-6129.