Graduate Keystone Partners
Engaging with UW graduate students and faculty brings value to businesses, public agencies and nonprofits. By partnering with a world-renowned university, your organization can access the expertise of our faculty and tap into a talented pool of UW graduate students for environmental projects.
Teams of UW graduate students from disciplines ranging from public affairs, business, science and engineering work together under the guidance of UW faculty and staff to tackle real-world environmental challenges.
- Teams: 3-6 UW graduate students (second-year Masters or PhD) and a faculty mentor
- Project Length: 20 Weeks
- Timing: late September–March
- Fee: $0 to $5,000, plus any project-related expenses. The sliding fee scale allows clients to pay a fee appropriate to the budget of their organization. Please contact the Graduate Program Coordinator for more information
- Example topics include:
- New approaches to sustainable business, life-cycle design and socially responsible investing.
- Regionally significant environmental issues, such as salmon recovery or air quality improvement.
Learn more about hosting a Keystone Project: contact Clare Ryan, Director, UW PoE, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-221-0743.