The UW ASDA Pre-Dental committee is searching for Pre-Dental undergraduate students to participate in their GUIDE program, where you will be paired up with a current dental student at the UWSoD.
Mentors can assist with suggesting extracurriculars, volunteering, looking over applications, etc.
There will be a few socials every quarter but most of the meeting time will be up to the respective pairings.
Please send your responses to the following questions to JTL37@uw.edu by next Friday, November 9th to be paired up with a student!
Also email JTL37@uw.edu if you have any questions!
- What do you like to do in your spare time? (NOT DENTAL RELATED!)
- What career/dream job would you choose if you weren’t a dentist?
- What would you rank as your top 3-5 priorities right now? (ex: 1. School 2. Family 3. Friends 4. Exercise/gym 5. Personal time)
- What are your favorite TV shows? Movies?
- Where did you grow up? Have you lived in a lot of different places or just a few?
- What are some extracurricular activities you have taken part in?
- What kind of music do you listen to?
- What is something that you are concerned for regarding dental school?
- What sports do you play? Are you interested in intramural sports?