There are 3 research teams across the United States working on Project HQL.
Washington State - Greater Puget Sound Region
The leaders of Project HQL are based at the University of Washington's Seattle Quality of Life Group, and collaborates closely with Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center in Seattle, Washington.
- Donald Patrick, PhD, MsPH, Principal Investigator
- Tari Topolski, PhD, Project Manager
- Todd Edwards, PhD, Co-Investigator
- Kathleen Sie, MD, CHMRC Co-Investigator
- Anne Skalicky, MPH, Research Coordinator
- Aprille O'Neill-Kemp, Research Study Assistant
- Nancy Hanauer, Study Recruiter
- John Niparko, MD, Consultant at John Hopkins
Colorado - Denver / Boulder Area
We are pleased to have researchers from the University of Colorado at Boulder as our co-investigators.
Texas - Houston Area
We are pleased to have a University of Washington researcher as a co-investigator based in Houston Texas.