Did You Know?
You can offer a partial scholarship to another teacher from your school for a PSWP Summer Institute.
Want more from PSWP?
Advanced Institute Opportunity
July 18-25, 2010
Current and Past participants of any National Writing Project Institute are invited:
- Join Writing Project colleagues at the renowned Port Townsend Writerís Conference. Develop your writing during a week long class in either poetry, fiction or non-fiction writing taught by expert faculty. Teacher-Student ratio 1: 16.
- Choose afternoon sessions on writing genres from a large menu of offerings.
- Evening craft sessions given by award winning authors.
- Collaborate with Writing Project teachers to explore writing lessons for your classroom based upon conference sessions.
- Meet in teacher writing groups to support each otherís writing progress.
- Enjoy the beauty of Fort Worden in Port Townsend with its beaches, woodland trails and spectacular views; a time away for you to write and improve your writing instruction. Camp or stay in the dorms in this lovely water side setting.
For more information about location, prices, registration, etc.: Click here for the flyer!
If you'd like to discuss PSWP with your school administrator, you'll find talking points here and examples of in-service programs that can be tailored for your school.
Here you can look up the Institute you attended and browse our photo collection.