- Associate Professor, School of Resource and Environmental Management, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, BC
- Assistant Professor, School of Marine Science and Technology, University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth, Fairhaven, NH
- Research Assistant Professor, Department of Natural Resources and The Institute for the Study of Earth, Oceans and Space, University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH
- Assistant Professor, School of Natural Resources and Environment, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- University of Alberta, Canada, Edmonton, Canada
- Assistant Professor, Bowdoin College, Department of Economics, Adjunct Scientist, Marine Policy Center, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (received Ph.D. in economics following M.S. from QERM)
- Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico,Department of Probability and Statistics, Mexico City, Mexico
- Research Scientist, Columbia Basin Research, School of Aquatic and Fishery Sciences, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Instructor/Lecturer, Department of Statistics, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Assistant Adjunct Professor, Department of Applied Mathematics and Statistics, University of California at Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz, CA
- Columbia Basin Research, School of Aquatic and Fishery Sciences, University of Washington, Seattle, WA. Tag-recapture data from migrating salmon. Research interests include mark-recapture, multi-state mark-recapture, Markov Chains, sampling.
- Post-Doctoral Research Associate, Metapopulation Research Group, Department of Biological and Environmental Sciences, University of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland
- Post-Doctoral Researcher, National Marine Fisheries Service, Northwest Fisheries Science Center and the School of Aquatic and Fishery Sciences, University of Washington, Seattle, WA. Work on projects related to the development and testing of the Stock Synthesis fisheries modeling platform.
- Research Scientist, Partnership between the University of Washington and the USDA Forest Service, Wenatchee National Forest, for FUELSOLVE project, Seattle, WA. Develop and test multi-objective optimization software for forest fuel and fire management.
- Postdoctoral Researcher, National Institutes of Health, "Models of Complex Genetic Systems."Department of Integrative Bology, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, Department of Biology, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, Department of Biology, University of Maryland, College Park, MD
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, Department of Bioloical Science, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH. Funding Agency: NMFS and Large Pelagics Research Center. Development of statistically rigorous stock assessment models for Atlantic bluefin tuna that incorporate migratory behavior observed from various tagging studies.
- Post-Doctoral Fellow, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (Department of Energy operated by Battelle), Richland, WA. Provided statistial expertise to weigh the costs and benefits of different vaiables in evaluating salmon supplementation programs and computer programs for testing the effect of different dam surface collection devices on smolt attraction.
- Senior Research Fellow, Marine Policy Center, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, Woods Hole, MA.