MacCALIB news file
Program and File Information
- CALIB 4.3 been tested on a G3 with OS8.5. It should run on PPC 600 series, G3 or G4 architecture. It requires 18 Mb of memory to run. The CALIB program and necessary files have been compressed with CompactPro 1.52 and binhexed.
- CALIB 4.3 handles a maximum of 3000 samples.
- Please refer to the manual for CALIB rev 4.1 (see above) for a general
description of the program and options. The Macintosh version of
the program still operates in a DOS/NT4 fashion version with the
- 1. To select a menu item press the number or letter next to the item
and press the return key. If no item is selected you will get a message
" invalid character".
- 2. To return to the program menu from a graphics screen press
the return key. If you close the graphics screen with the upper left hand box, the program will quit.
CALIB is available free of charge from
Quaternary Isotope Lab
If you copy CALIB to share, please copy the entire folder.
The program CALIB and all associated data files are copyrighted by the
Minze Stuiver and Paula Reimer. No distribution
for commercial purposes is permitted. We hereby disclaim all warranties,
whether expressed or implied, relating to this software. We will not be
liable for any damages resulting from use or misuse of this software. We are
is in no way committed to maintaining the present version of the software
or distributing future versions.
Return to CALIB home page
All contents © 1998 Quaternary Isotope Lab
This page was last modified 10/7/00 by PJR