Check out Sensory Friendly Events at SensoryAccess.org/Seattle.
- April 6 – April 30: See the World A Different Way, 1 Mile & 5K for Autism: A Virtual Race!
- April 7, 4-7pm: Somali Health Board’s 3rd Annual Autism Awareness Community Event
- April 7, 4-6:30pm, Sensory Friendly Performance of Balloonacy – Seattle Children’s Theatre
- April 13, 6:30pm: Exploration for All: Sensory-Friendly Visits to the Pacific Science Center!
- April 14, 10-2pm: WAAALK 2019, Day Out for Autism, WA Autism Alliance & Advocacy, Downtown Park, Redmond, WA (Come find us at the Seattle Children’s Autism Center/SPARK booth!)
- April 20, 8-10am, Autism Early Open at Pacific Science Center
- April 28: Sensory Friendly Performance of the Diary of Anne Frank at Seattle Children’s Theatre