Student Ambassadors are a student run program through the Office of Minority Affairs & Diversity. Student Ambassadors coordinate actives for groups of students, schools, and organizations interested in visiting the University of Washington Seattle campus.
Ambassadors offer visiting students:
- Campus tours of the UW Seattle campus
- Student panel presentation, an opportunity for middle school and high school students to have a Question & Answers session with current UW students
- Admissions information session, presented by OMA&D recruitment staff
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) focused tours
We strongly encourage groups with significant proportions of African American, Hispanic/Latino, American Indian/Alaska Native, Southeast Asian ,or Pacific Islander students to seek our assistance in planning a tour. As part of our commitment to serving underrepresented communities of color, we will make every effort to ensure that your group gains exposure to a wide variety of resources the UW has to offer.
To have an ambassador coordinate your next visit to the UW, fill-out and submit our online form by clicking the button below!
Please note, visits will not occur on the following dates due to Ambassadors’ finals week, winter break, and spring break.
- November 11
- November 28-29
- December 7- January 6, 2014
- January 20th, 2014
- February 17th, 2014
- March 15- 31, 2014
- May 26, 2014
- June 2014
Please be mindful that during the fall Student Ambassadors seek high school seniors to participate in various fall programs. Also, the ideal time for middle school visitations are during the winter and spring.
Other campus visit programs: