Student Ambassadors are a student run program through the Office of Minority Affairs & Diversity. Student Ambassadors coordinate actives for groups of students, schools, and organizations interested in visiting the University of Washington Seattle campus.
Ambassadors offer visiting students:
- Campus tours of the UW Seattle campus
- Student panel presentation, an opportunity for middle school and high school students to have a Question & Answers session with current UW students
- Admissions information session, presented by OMA&D recruitment staff
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) focused tours
We strongly encourage groups with significant proportions of African American, Hispanic/Latino, American Indian/Alaska Native, or Pacific Islander students to seek our assistance in planning a tour. As part of our commitment to serving underrepresented communities of color, we will make every effort to ensure that your group gains exposure to a wide variety of resources the UW has to offer.
To have an ambassador coordinate your next visit to the UW, fill-out and submit our online by clicking the button below!
If you requested a 2013 campus visit within the last four weeks, please re-submit your request as some of our more recent campus visit requests for 2013 calendar year have not been processed by our system. Thank you
Please note, visits will not occur on the following dates due to Ambassador’s finals weeks, winter break, and spring break.
- December 10, 2012 to January 6, 2013
- March 18-31, 2013
- June 2013
Please be mindful that during the fall Student Ambassadors seek high school seniors to participate in various fall programs. Also, the ideal time for middle school visitations are during the winter and spring.
Other campus visit programs: