Registration tips and resources for University of Washington students.
- Notify.UW Course Notification Service: Sign up for SMS text or email notifications about open/closed course sections. Free to all students.
- Getting Started with Registration: Learn how to access online registration, acknowledge important notifications, and select insurance and optional charges. (Video & PDF tutorial)
- Using Schedule Finder: Learn how to find open course sections for the quarter using time constraints you choose. (Video & PDF tutorial)
- Using the Time Schedule : Browse course offerings for the quarter. (Video & PDF tutorial)
- Using MyPlan: Use this online academic planning tool to search for courses, create academic plans to share with your adviser, and run degree audits. (Video)
Other University Resources