The numbering of SDB screens corresponds to the their functionality.
- 100 screens: Registration related screens
- 200 screens: Time schedule/ course information screens
- 300 screems: Student record screens
- 400 screens: Grades screens
- 500 screens: Admissions screens
- 600 screens: Administrative screens
Use these screens to access commonly used functions in SDB:
- SRF104: Departmental Registration
- SRF325/330: Transfer Summary/Courses
- SRF335: UW Degrees
- SRF630: Hold Update
- SRF203: Time Schedule Inquiry. This information is also found in the online Time Schedule.
How would you find…?
Consider the following scenario: Student leaves message requesting your assistance and only leaves his/her name with no phone, email or student number.
- Question: How do you locate the student’s contact information? Answer: SRF500: LAST,FIRST
- Question: Does the student authorize release of directory information? Answer: SRF305
- Question: What is the student registered for in the current quarter and how did the student register for those classes? Answer: SRF120 and 100, 100A
- Question: What is the student’s cumulative GPA? Answer: SRT310, 301
- Question: How would you use SDB to find an instructor/TA for a course the student completed in a previous quarter. Answer: SRF120, 100 to find SLN of course) Use SRF204 by entering the SLN and the quarter/year.