DARS Reference Information for Advisers
The DARS report, or degree audit, shows academic progress toward completion of an undergraduate degree in a student’s declared or proposed major. The progress is measured by how UW courses, transfer courses, and courses in progress apply toward degree requirements.
Advisers can use this site to find information regarding the following main topic areas:
- Key to Reading the Degree Audit
- Completion of DARS Exceptions
- DARS and the Graduation Process
- DARS and Transfer Students
- DARS and Postbaccalaureate Students
- DARS and Updating UW/Major Entrance Dates
The Minor guide leads you through the process of running Minor audits and attaching them to the graduation application.