Changing a Course's Grading Options

Review your class list for current grading option.

Your first- and census-day class lists indicate the grading option for your course. If the grading option is incorrect, contact your Time Schedule Coordinator immediately to have it corrected. If left undone, the incorrect option will be the only one available for submission via online grading.

Notify your students immediately of any grading system changes. Students may have opted to take a course based on the grading system as published in the Time Schedule.

GradePage or GradeBook does not allow you to enter in the appropriate grades for your class, what do you do?

Contact the Curriculum Coordinator for your department. They will notify the Time Schedule Office of the change.

Important: Paper faculty grade reports are no longer in use at the University of Washington. Please use GradePage to submit final grades.