UW Student Data
Student Data @ UW
With over 50,000 students attending our three campuses every quarter, there is no dearth of student data at the University of Washington. It can be difficult to fully grasp how this data is entered, organized, and accessed. Below is a summary of key processes, systems and actors.
- Student Academic Data Management (SADM)
- Office of the University Registrar, Seattle Campus
- Office of the Registrar, Bothell Campus
- Office of the Registrar, Tacoma Campus
- Student Information Systems, UW IT
- Enterprise Data & Analytics (EDA), UW IT
Latest Data (Operational) Reports:
System: BI Portal
Trend Data (Analytical) Reports:
System: BI Portal (under construction)
How Can I Learn More About Student Data
Join the Student Data Council!
In the fall of 2014, the Student Data Council was established to bring together individuals across the university who work with student data in order to foster learning and communication as well as establish standards for student data definitions and reporting.
For more information or to join the Student Data Council send an email.