Complex Proposals Management Group
CPMG consults on the proposal development and submission process for grant proposals that cross disciplinary boundaries. Priority is given to proposals that are large, collaborative, multi-investigator and multi-institutional.
What We Do
- Proposal development
- Data management planning
- Partnership & subcontract development
- Budget & institutional cost share
- Develop processes, roles, timelines
- Coordinate among collaborators
- Identify & broker resources
- Proposal review
Priority consideration will be given to requests received at least 8 weeks before sponsor deadline for large, collaborative, multi-investigator and multi-institutional proposals. Requests are reviewed by the CPMG and the Vice Provost for Research, and a response is assured within 2 business days. CPMG services are currently provided at no charge and contingent on staff availability.
Dr. Paul Yager, Professor and Chair of UW Bioenegineering, offers stories of success and failure in his lecture Successful Grantsmanship and Proposal Development delivered as part of the Faculty Research Career Development Series.
To request assistance:
- Complete the request for assistance.
- Obtain approval from your department chair and have them submit application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposal development templates & tools.
- Brooke N. Trinh, Ph.D.
- Kimberly P. Littlefield, Ph.D.
- Laurie A. Stephan, Ph.D.
- Meg Goldman, MBA, MA
Email us at email@example.com