Office of Research
Community Grants 2018
Pride Foundation seeks to invest in organizations, projects, programs and/or strategies that advance our priorities by expanding opportunities and/or advancing full equality through one or more of the following:
- Reduce growing disparities and inequities within the LGBTQ community, with an emphasis on supporting people who remain most invisible and vulnerable
- Promote structural and institutional change that eliminates long-standing barriers to opportunities and resources for LGBTQ people
- Address emerging and critical issues that threaten the safety, livelihood, and well-being of LGBTQ individuals and families across our region
- Expand and deepen the level of engagement with LGBTQ people and allies, with a particular emphasis on those who have been historically marginalized, including people of color, transgender people and low-income people
- Cultivate an interconnected LGBTQ movement across our region by fostering collaboration and bringing together diverse organizations and leaders to advance the agenda for equality.
previous projects as examples:
Inquiries and Contact Information
Investigators who identify a grant, award or fellowship program that restricts the number of applications that can be submitted from an Institution should immediately contact their Chairperson, Associate Dean for Research (or Dean, if no ADR) and the Office of Research (see below) if they intend to prepare a response. Failure to do so, or to meet the deadlines for submission of pre-proposal, will preclude submission of the application through the Office of Sponsored Programs.
For general inquiries, or to request a listing of a limited submission opportunity that should be but is not already listed, please email us at email@example.com.