You are eligible to join UWRA if you are
- A UW staff or faculty retiree
- An active, salaried UW staff or faculty employee
With UWRA Board of Directors’ approval you are eligible to join UWRA if you are
- A former UW employee who worked in a salaried position at UW for at least five consecutive years, separated from UW and are now retired
- A retiree who has retired from another accredited higher education institution and who worked at least five consecutive years in salaried employment at one such institution
- A surviving or former spouse or domestic partner of one of the above
The UWRA Board of Directors is the final arbiter of eligibility of applicants in the latter three categories. UWRA independently verifies the eligibility of all applicants.
Who is covered by your membership dues?
Membership in UWRA is by household. Your annual dues cover membership for you and your spouse or domestic partner.
Click how to join us for information on dues and a downloadable membership application or renewal form.