- MFE Team at LANL
- The MFE Team at LANL is designing and fabricating the RMF power supply
for the TCS experiment.
- The FRC at PPPL
- Loren Steinhauer is a collaborator in "Theoretical and Computational
Studies of the FRC" directed by S. C. Jardin at Princeton Plasma Physics
- MTF Group at LANL
- Richard Milroy is collaborating with the Magnetized Target Fusion
Group at LANL.
- Plasma Sail at UW
- John Slough is involved with the Mini-Magnetopsheric Plasma Propulsion (M2P2) for Spacecraft.
- John Santarius
- Loren Steinhauer is a collaborator in the "FRC Critical Issues Scoping
Study" directed from the University of Wisconsin by J. F. Santarius.
University of Washington
Contact Webmaster: email@example.com