Seattle Arts & Lectures will sponsor an interdisciplinary lectures series on advances in neuroscience that are revealing the inner workings of the brain. The lectures are being presented in partnership with the University of Washington Alumni Association and The Graduate Program in Neuroscience at the University of Washington and were organized by Adrienne Fairhall. Sackler Faculty members Beth Buffalo and Raj Rao are among the 5 speakers in the series, which begins on October 1 in Kane Hall.
Recent News & Events
- Zach James to present in the UW Postdoc Seminar Series September 29, 2016
- Call for Proposals July 29, 2016
- Science in Medicine presents Fred Rieke, Jan 14th January 6, 2016
- Symposium honoring Eb Fetz September 4, 2014
- Workshop is first mind-meld of UW, Allen Brain Institute July 30, 2014