Seattle Arts & Lectures will sponsor an interdisciplinary lectures series on advances in neuroscience that are revealing the inner workings of the brain. The lectures are being presented in partnership with the University of Washington Alumni Association and The Graduate Program in Neuroscience at the University of Washington and were organized by Adrienne Fairhall. Sackler Faculty members Beth Buffalo and Raj Rao are among the 5 speakers in the series, which begins on October 1 in Kane Hall.
Recent News & Events
- Direct measurement of conformational strain energy in protofilaments curling outward from disassembling microtubule tips July 19, 2017
- Dr. Raymond Sackler 1920-2017 July 19, 2017
- Direct measurement of the strength of microtubule attachment to yeast centrosomes March 22, 2017
- New Sackler Scholars announced March 1, 2017
- Zach James to present in the UW Postdoc Seminar Series September 29, 2016