Seattle Arts & Lectures will sponsor an interdisciplinary lectures series on advances in neuroscience that are revealing the inner workings of the brain. The lectures are being presented in partnership with the University of Washington Alumni Association and The Graduate Program in Neuroscience at the University of Washington and were organized by Adrienne Fairhall. Sackler Faculty members Beth Buffalo and Raj Rao are among the 5 speakers in the series, which begins on October 1 in Kane Hall.
Recent News & Events
- Symposium honoring Eb Fetz September 4, 2014
- Workshop is first mind-meld of UW, Allen Brain Institute July 30, 2014
- Hacking the Brain to Reveal, Repair, & Rebuild July 25, 2014
- Fred Rieke and Adrienne Fairhall elected to Washington State Academy of Sciences July 18, 2014
- Beth Buffalo leads DARPA-funded program to restore memory loss July 18, 2014