Sackler Scholar Zach James, working in the labs of Bill Zagotta (Physiology & Biophysics) and Ning Zheng (Pharmacology), is one of only 14 postdoctoral fellows at the UW School of Medicine selected to speak in the 2016-2017 UW Postdoc Seminar Series. Zach will present his latest research on Active-State Structure of a Bacterial CNG Channel Resolved by Cryo-Electron Microscopy.
Recent News & Events
- Direct measurement of conformational strain energy in protofilaments curling outward from disassembling microtubule tips July 19, 2017
- Dr. Raymond Sackler 1920-2017 July 19, 2017
- Direct measurement of the strength of microtubule attachment to yeast centrosomes March 22, 2017
- New Sackler Scholars announced March 1, 2017
- Zach James to present in the UW Postdoc Seminar Series September 29, 2016