The HUB, in an effort to assist Registered Student Organizations, has a source of funding to help make such activities and events possible.
- Funding will be granted only to cover the costs of the facility.
- FUNDING MAY NOT BE USED TO PAY FOR CANCELLATION FEES.
- The maximum funding available per year is $1,000 per RSO or $1500 for a collaborative event with multiple RSOs.
To be considered for funding, a Registered Student Organization (RSO) must:
- Submit a funding request at least two weeks prior to the event.
- Hold the event/program in University of Washington facilities
- Agree to work with a Student Activities Office (SAO) adviser.
- Reserve the space and have received a confirmation.
- Have sufficient time to plan a program.
- Be in accordance with all applicable HUB, University and state policy and procedures.
- Support the University’s goal of increasing the sense of community.
- Must be advertised and open to all members of the University of Washington-Seattle community.
Funding Request Form
Applicants will be notified of the decision within 5 business days.