Wells Fargo Fund for RSOs
The Wells Fargo Fund for Registered Student Organizations has been created to allocate money to support the on-campus events, programs, and activities of Registered Student Organizations (RSOs). The Fund is intended to support the ability of RSOs to enrich campus culture, foster student empowerment, and enhance community impact. The funding is distributed through the Student Activities Office.
How much money is available?
Registered Student Organizations are eligible to receive:
- $1000 per RSO per quarter
- $2000 per collaborative event annually
Who can apply?
Any Registered Student Organization currently registered with the Student Activities Office is eligible to apply. Requests are processed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
How to apply?
- Download an application and email it to SAO
- Meet with your SAO Adviser. Click here to find your Adviser.
- All requests are reviewed by SAO
- Your organization will be notified by email with the decision within three business days after meeting with your SAO Adviser
When your organization receives funding you will be required to:
- Work with your SAO Adviser to receive your allocation
- Place the SAO Logo and Wells Fargo Logos on promotional materials (RSOs are also encouraged to acknowledge sponsors at events)
- Provide SAO with 3 copies of promotional materials
- RSOs are encouraged to provide SAO with 3 photos from the funded activity
- Event/program/activity or resources must take place or be used on campus
- Funds shall be spent according to UW, State and SAO policies
- Requests will be processed on a first-come, first-serve basis
- All requests are subject to review and approval by the Student Activities Office
Applicants are encouraged to request funding for programs, on-campus events and projects of all kinds; however, there are some limitations. Funds cannot be used for:
- Political candidates or ballot initiatives
- Organization membership dues
- Giveaways and prizes
- Donations to charities
- Office supplies
- Items for resale
- Goods and services provided by the HUB Resource Center