RSO Activities Fair
September 25 and 26, 2013
10:00am-3pm in the Red Square
The annual Student Activities Fair is open to all currently registered student organizations (RSO) as a way to promote their activities, recruit new members or volunteers, and to be visible to the UW community.
The Activities Fair is a main feature of Dawg Daze, the campus-wide, weeklong series of events to welcome students and introduce them to the UW community.
Be a Part of the Student Activities Fair
In order for an RSO to participate they must agree to and meet the following requirements:
- RSO Status: Must be currently registered (2012-2013 school year) and in good standing with SAO. No exceptions.
- Who can RSVP: Any one of the five RSO Officers, as listed in the RSO Directory may sign-up their RSO
- Table Assignment: 2 RSOs per table. No exceptions.
- Table Groupings: RSOs will be assigned by RSO Type. For example, all Engineering RSOs will be grouped together, all Special Interest RSOs will be grouped together, etc.
- Table Banners: Banners and signs cannot exceed three feet in length
- Amenities: There is no access to power. No selling/transactions allowed while tabling.
- Check-In: Will be in marked tents on Red Square.
- NOTE: The Resource Center will not be reserving canopies, tables or chairs for September 25 or 26
Sign Up for the 2013 Activities Fair
Program Contact: Phil Hunt
Email | 206-543-2380